The U.S. Direct Selling Association (DSA) recently announced elected officers and directors to the association’s Board of Directors.
Officers and directors of the association are recognized leaders who have earned the respect of their colleagues and the public and are committed to lead and direct the affairs of the association. The board officers will each serve one-year terms in their elected positions, and directors will each serve three-year terms.
“DSA is so fortunate to work with a talented and dedicated slate of directors and officers,” said Joseph N. Mariano, DSA president. “We are forever grateful for the time and effort the Board spends helping to shape the future of direct selling for our members.”
· Chairman: Ryan Napierski, President, Nu Skin Enterprises
· Vice Chairman: Dr. Traci Lynn Burton, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Traci Lynn Inc.
· Vice Chairman: Connie Tang, President & Chief Executive Officer, Princess House, Inc.
· Treasurer: David Merriman, Executive Vice President, ACN, Inc.
· Immediate Past Chairman: John Parker, Chief Sales Officer, Amway
· Past Chairman: David Holl, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mary Kay Inc.
Directors (for terms expiring in 2022)
· Dan Chard, Chief Executive Officer, Medifast – OPTAVIA
· Heather Chastain, President US and Canada, Shaklee Corporation
· Erik Johnson, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC
· Pamela Jones Harbour, Senior Vice President and Legal Officer, Global Member Compliance and Privacy, Herbalife Nutrition
· Dan Moore, Southwestern Advantage
· Brett “Ben” Rogers, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Primerica, Inc.
· Joni Rogers-Kante, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, SeneGence International
· Mark Stastny, Chief Marketing Officer, Scentsy, Inc.
· Ursula Dudley Oglesby, Dudley Beauty Corp. LLC (2020)
· Aaron Eddington, Melaleuca, Inc. (2020)
· Steve Fisher, Stream Gas & Electric, Ltd. DBA Stream (2021)
· Kevin Guest, USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (2021)
· Darren Jensen, LifeVantage Corporation (2021)
· Danny Lee, 4Life Research (2020)
· Aidan O’Hare, Forever Living Products (2020)
· Paul Vidovich, Rexair LLC (2021)
· Steve Wallach, Youngevity International, Inc. (2021)