Each year, our Bravo Awards panel recognizes companies for outstanding achievement and excellence in areas of leadership and the highest percentage of revenue growth year-over-year. Specialty awards are also given to individuals and companies for their achievements and service in the direct selling channel.
Bravo Awards 2022
- Bravo Global Good Award—The Bravo Global Good Award goes to Natura &Co. We honored them for being a pioneer in the channel that embodies the qualities and actions of meaningful global responsibility including commitments to being Net Zero, goals in gender diversity within management levels and a commitment to sustainability.
- Bravo Growth Award—OPTAVIA was recognized in the product category for outstanding growth of almost $600M, a 63 percent year-over-year growth taking them into the billion-dollar club for the first time.
- Bravo Growth Award—Our second Bravo Growth Award winner for the 2nd year in a row was eXp Realty for their outstanding growth in the services category of over $2 billion revenue increase from 2020 to 2021.
- Bravo International Growth Award—The International Growth Award went to PM-International for the 2nd year in a row. The company saw an amazing $671M year-over-year revenue increase from $1.7B in 2020 to $2.38B in 2021.
- Bravo Leadership Award—This year’s Bravo Leadership Award went to David Holl, Chairman and CEO of Mary Kay. Under his leadership, Mary Kay has expanded into numerous new markets and successfully diversified its revenue across markets worldwide; global revenue has more than doubled, with markets around the world regularly setting sales and independent sales force records.
The new Bravo Impact Award honors the achievements of well-rounded companies that take a holistic, measured and incremental approach to growth, innovation and operational integrity and excellence. Honorees positively impact their customers, distributors, staff, communities, and the channel as a whole. They are helping to lead the way forward in shifting the public perception of direct selling. The awards committee evaluated five core pillars in determining candidates: Innovation, Integrity, Social & Community, Customer-Centric & Leadership.
- Bravo Impact Award—Launched in 2017, by Founder, CEO and Wine Guru, Sarah Shadonix…Scout & Cellar is dedicated to offering a more natural, altogether-better wine experience – from the soil all the way to your first sip. Their clean-crafted commitment guarantees that every bottle of their wine is independently lab-tested to ensure it’s free of toxic pesticides and is low in sulfites.
- Bravo Impact Award—Founder and CEO, Tarl Robinson and the entire Plexus Worldwide team has shown incredible consistency, sustainability and an unwavering commitment to giving back to their community.
Bravo Awards 2021
- Bravo Leadership Award—This year’s Bravo Leadership Award goes to Kevin Guest, CEO of USANA Health Sciences. His emphasis on product development, strategic marketing and customer service has resulted in creating a global, billion-dollar company.
- Bravo Growth Award—Color Street was the first recipient for outstanding 171 percent year-over-year growth percentage.
- Bravo Growth Award—Our second Bravo U.S. Growth Award winner was eXp Realty for their outstanding growth of over $800 M in 2020.
- Bravo International Growth Award—The first International Growth Award went to Herbalife. The company saw an amazing $600M year-over-year revenue increase from $4.9B in 2019 to $5.5B in 2020.
- Bravo International Growth Award—The second International Growth Award recipient went to PM-International. They increased $600M from $1.11B in sales in 2019 to a staggering $1.71B in 2020.
- Bravo Global Good Award—The first-ever Bravo Global Good Award to Nu Skin. We honored them for their humanitarian efforts in support of children around the globe as well as their ongoing sustainability initiatives designed to reduce their overall carbon footprint.
Bravo Awards 2020
- Bravo Growth Award—OPTAVIA saw sales increase from $301 million in 2017 to $501 million in 2018 to $713 million in 2019—$200 million growth in each of the past two years.
- Bravo Leadership Award—We presented two awards for leadership. The first went to Orville and Heidi Thompson, Co-Founders and Co-CEOs of Scentsy.
- Bravo Leadership Award—The second award went to Carl Daikeler, CEO of Beachbody.
Bravo Awards 2019
- Bravo Leadership Award—Stella & Dot Founder Jessica Herrin, had the goal of revolutionizing entrepreneurial opportunities for women by creating a modern home-based opportunity.
- Bravo Lifetime Achievement Award—Stan Fredrick, has either chaired or been a board member of both the Direct Selling Association and Direct Selling Education Foundation for more than 30 years.
- Bravo Growth Award—MyDailyChoice/HempWorx, is a Las Vegas-based company that has achieved astounding growth in just two years in business.
- Bravo Growth Award—Color Street, offers a vast array of colors and nail art design and grew an incredible 881 percent over the last year, from $12 million in 2017 to $119 million in 2018.
Bravo Awards 2018
- Bravo Leadership Award—SeneGence Founder and CEO Joni Rogers-Kante, whose incredible story has inspired entrepreneurs throughout the world.
- Bravo Legacy Award—D. Gary Young, founder of Young Living, was the first recipient of the Bravo Legacy Award. His dedication to quality and commitment to excellence built Young Living exponentially and helped the company surpass $1.5 billion in sales last year and $1 billion the previous two years, with revenue growing 800 percent over the past five years. Young Living is now one of the largest direct sales companies operating in the United States.
- Bravo Growth Award—MONAT increased its annual sales an astounding 667 percent from 2016 to 2017.