Primerica, Inc. was honored by Forbes as the 6th ranked term life insurance company on its list of America’s Best Insurance Companies for 2022.
Primerica Financial Security Survey Shows Most Middle-Income Families’ Earnings Not Keeping Up with Cost of Living
Primerica’s quarterly Middle-Income Financial Security Monitor, a survey measuring the financial situation and sentiments of middle-income families in the U.S. and Canada, showed mixed results regarding the stability of their finances.
Primerica, Inc. reported a second quarter revenue increase of 25% over the same quarter last year. Total revenues reached $654.7 million, with a net income of $128.2 million. Earnings per diluted share (EPS) increased 28% over the same time period last year, reaching $3.22. ROE held at 26.3%. “Sales results in our core businesses remain […]
Primerica, Inc. announced that its anticipated acquisition of senior health insurance distributor e-Telequote is official. Primerica has now acquired 80% of Etelequote Limited’s (collectively, e-TeleQuote) operating subsidiaries.
Primerica Canada recently conducted a study of 837 Canadians with an income between $30,000 and $100,000 and discovered that 75% felt their income was not enough to maintain their cost of living. Of those surveyed, 71% did not believe they were saving enough for a comfortable retirement, and yet there was an overall positivity among […]
Primerica, Inc. reported total revenues of $637.7 million in the first quarter of 2021, a 21% increase over the same quarter of 2020. Net income increased by 35%, to $97.9 million, while earnings per diluted share increased 41% to $2.46. Important to note is that last year’s first quarter results included pre-tax realized losses on […]
Primerica, Inc. has acquired e-Telequote, an independent digital insurance marketplace that allows individuals to purchase Medicare-related insurance policies from home, in a definitive agreement that gives Primerica 80% of e-Telequote at an enterprise value of $600 million and a $450 million implied equity value. The agreement states that Primerica will purchase the remaining 20% over […]
Primerica, Inc. announced it hit a new monthly sales record of more than $1 billion for the first time in company history. The single month Investment and Savings Products (ISP) record occurred in March 2021 and the company expects the first quarter of 2021 ISP sales to reach approximately $2.8 billion. “Over the past year, […]
Primerica’s recent Middle-Income Financial Security Monitor reported that middle-income families feel less financially prepared than they did three months prior. Americans remain mostly optimistic about their economic future, but recent financial stresses led 59% of respondents to say that their income is not enough to meet their cost of living. “Our latest research confirms what […]
Primerica, Inc. has announced the financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020. Total revenues for the quarter reached $598.3 million, an increase of 12% compared to the same quarter in 2019. The company’s net income also increased, rising 7% to $100.1 million. The amount of term life policies issued increased 22%, a record $109 […]
DSN in partnership with Transformation Capital released the February Digital Momentum Index. Exiting the holidays, the full 100-company list saw increases in average monthly fan/follow growth and engagement across both platforms (Facebook and Instagram). Additionally, February saw an average increase in web traffic. January’s publication received significant international attention, and we are very excited to […]
Primerica, Inc. announced the results of its fourth quarter ending December 31, 2020. Total revenues increased 12% compared to Q4 of 2019 and brought in $598.3 million. Net income was $100.1 million, increasing 7%, while earnings per diluted share of $2.52 increased 13% compared to the same quarter last year. ROE was 22.5% for the […]