The Direct Sellers Association of Canada recently announced the appointment of eight new members to its Board of Directors.
The newly appointed directors are:
- Helena Alexandre – Vice President and General Manager, Arbonne International Canada
- Gina Bresciani – Director of Canadian Operations, USANA Health Sciences
- Tracy Casey – Canada Sales Manager, Scentsy
- Len Iakiri – Country Manager, Amway Canada
- Patricia King – Director of Sales, Nu Skin Canada Inc.
- Goran Petrovic – President, AVON Canada
- Sheila Randall – Country Manager, Sunrider International
- Lynda Rose – General Manager, Mary Kay Cosmetics Inc.
“We are pleased to welcome Helena, Gina, Tracy, Len, Patricia, Goran, Sheila and Lynda to the DSA Board of Directors,” said Peter Maddox, president of the DSA. “I believe their collective experience will be a significant asset to the Board. I look forward to leveraging their expertise as we focus on planning and implementing an effective strategy that meets the needs of our members and advances the direct selling industry.”
The new members join the current Board members Rhancha Trick (Chair), Tracie Graham, Nathalie Cormack, Hatem Jahshan, W. Jack Millar and Randall Markus.