Thank you to our Inaugural Supporters!
A SIMPLE WAY TO:
Help edify leaders and influencers in our channel;
Share and celebrate the stories that need to be told; and
Recognize companies achieving success with integrity.
Sponsorship of the channel’s premier events attests to your prominent leadership role within the industry and guarantees exposure to relevant influencers and thought leaders. Your association and support provide credibility to your company and the channel.
DSN Supporters receive recognition, accolades and all the benefits of sponsoring two events a year plus additional benefits per level, including access to exclusive content and original research, all year long.
PLATINUM, GOLD & PATRON LEVELS RECEIVE:
- Exclusive access to the DSU On-Demand Library with over 175+ TED-style lessons from innovative industry leaders and experts. It’s a Masterclass in direct selling and excellent onboarding resource.
- Invitations to VIP Events
Platinum, Gold and Patron Supporters receive invitation-only exclusive access to special events and meetings.
- Acknowledgement and logo inclusion on/in:
- All event marketing and promotional efforts (digital and print, emails, web and ads)
- All virtual, in-person and streaming events
- All post-event communications and recaps
- Inside DSN print publication and online at DirectSellingNews.com
- Inclusion acknowledging your role as a Supporter in one (1) collage‑style compilation ad in every issue of DSN (print and digital) during the lifespan of your participation.
- Digital Asset: Official DSN Supporter Graphic to promote your company’s sponsorship and support on your website, email signatures and marketing credibility for the life of your participation.
- Four seats to the annual DSN Global Celebration event.
THE NEW ADVOCATE LEVEL INCLUDES:
- Logo acknowledgement and placement in all of DSN’s event promotions (print, online and in-person), website and additional recognition visibility.
- Three complimentary tickets to the annual DSN Global Celebration & Awards event held each spring.
EXCLUSIVE DSU ON-DEMAND LIBRARY: A Masterclass for Direct Selling.
DSU event replays only last for a few weeks. As a DSN Member, you and your entire corporate team have 24/7 access to over 175+ TED-style lessons from innovative industry leaders spanning every business function and area, with more presentations added throughout the year. The DSU On-Demand Library is exclusively for Platinum, Gold and Patron levels.
Your entire corporate team can learn insights and best practices on everything from marketing, strategy, leadership and more. The convenient search feature allows you to search by company name, speaker name or topic category.
The DSU On-Demand Library is an excellent onboarding resource for new employees and ongoing education for existing employees.
The DSU On-Demand Library is full of relevant insights and best practices from today’s subject matter experts and executive leaders from innovative up-and-coming companies to prominent direct selling brands.
From immersive course work on the fundamentals of direct selling to laser-focused topics like,
- How to effectively scale internationally
- How to genuinely attract more customers
- How to make the most out of your sampling program
- How to create, own and defend your company culture
- How to collaborate with distributors on social media strategies
- And more!
ACCELERATING YOUR ONBOARDING EFFORTS
Most executives agree that to properly onboard a new employee into direct selling requires at least a full year. The DSU On-Demand Library is the perfect complement to your new employee onboarding and ongoing education programs for existing employees.
TERMS & DETAILS
Submission and completion of the Membership application does not confirm acceptance. All submissions will be reviewed and responded to individually.
Participation is reserved to companies that have been in business for at least two years and which exhibit the highest levels of ethical business standards. DSN reserves the right to deny, suspend or discontinue the participation of any company undergoing published legal actions or regulatory disputes (including any settlement of such) that may negatively impact DSN or other participating companies.