The Direct Selling Association (DSA) held DSA Vision 2023: Sales and Marketing Conference at the Nu Skin headquarters in Provo, Utah earlier this month. Included in the conference was the DSA Digital Marketing Awards, which recognized outstanding programs implemented by DSA member companies in the last year.
Category award winners included:
- Best on Facebook—SeneGence International
- Best on Instagram—USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
- Best Supplier on Social—AUXANO
- Best Digital Catalog—The Avon Company
- Most Innovative—Rodan + Fields
- Philanthropic—USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
- Best Mobile App—Nu Skin Enterprises
- Best Social Buzz—Arbonne International, LLC
- Best Recruiting Campaign—Rodan + Fields
“Direct selling has experienced an evolutionary change as the digital landscape continues to affect consumers,” said DSA Chief Executive Officer Joseph N. Mariano. “DSA members are at the forefront of creating transformational ecommerce experiences. It’s my pleasure to recognize the DSA member companies that are driving growth and recognition for the industry through innovative digital marketing programs and campaigns.”