The Direct Selling Association presented the 2020 DSA Award winners for top honors in customer service, products, innovation and to individuals who stood out as a prominent leader in the industry in a virtual awards ceremony.
The 2020 DSA Award winners include:
- 2020 CSR Vision for Tomorrow: Amway – Project Light Speed
- Excellence in Business: Nu Skin Enterprises – Velocity by Nu Skin Sales Performance Plan
- Technology Innovation: Damsel in Defense – Protected Pepper with Shield Technology
- Marketing/Sales Campaigns: Scentsy, Inc. – Scentsy Club
- Product Innovation: USANA Health Sciences – USANA Oral Care
- Vision for Tomorrow: Nu Skin Enterprises – Nu Skin’s Sustainability Commitments
- Partnership: Multibrain
The DSA also recognized the 25 member companies with the largest net sales in the U.S. for 2019:
- Ambit Energy
- Arbonne International, LLC
- CUTCO/Vector Marketing Corporation
- Herbalife Nutrition
- Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC
- Isagenix International
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- New Avon Company
- Nu Skin Enterprises
- Pampered Chef
- Princess House, Inc.
- Rexair LLC
- Scentsy, Inc.
- SeneGence International
- The Juice Plus+ Company, LLC
- Thirty-One Gifts
- USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
- Young Living
“Direct selling continues to be a proven market strategy that provides real value to consumers, entrepreneurs, and corporations,” says Joseph N. Mariano, president of the U.S. Direct Selling Association (DSA). “We are excited to bring 2020 to a close with a positive announcement by recognizing these companies for their determination, innovation and modest supplemental income opportunities they offer millions of Americans.”