In 2018 and 2019, Mary Kay’s Europe Region earned over 90 product and industry awards.
“In a highly competitive environment, Mary Kay’s business values stand out around the world, and shine in Europe,” said Tara Eustace, president of the Mary Kay Europe Region.
Recent awards include:
Excellence in Direct Selling
- Seldia, the European Direct Selling Association, recently recognized Mary Kay Europe as “Best Company of the Year” at its 2018 Astra Awards.
- In July 2019, Mary Kay Belarus received the “Direct Sales Cosmetic Company Number One Award” from the “Number One” annual national awards.
- In June 2019, Mary Kay Ukraine was recognized as “Number 1 Direct Selling Cosmetic Brand” in the “Favor of Success” survey.
- Mary Kay Spain has been the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 “Number 1 Direct Selling Cosmetic Company” according to the Commercial Register data.
Excellence in Women’s Leadership
- In April 2019, Mary Kay Russia’s General Manager, Alla Sokolova, received the “Manager of the Year Award” from Russian Business Guide’s People of the Year, recognizing her contribution to the development of the Russian economy and entrepreneurship in Russia.
- In 2016, 2017, and 2018, Mary Kay Spain’s General Manager, Gema Aznar, was featured in YoDonamagazine’s annual “500 Most Influential Women in Spain” list highlighted in its special edition called “Female Power.”
Excellence in Women’s Entrepreneurship and Empowerment
- On May 24, the “Secrets of Big Business with Mary Kay®” program created by Mary Kay Russia was recognized as the “2019 Best Social Project of Russia Award”in the “Social Entrepreneurship” category. In November 2018, Mary Kay Russia had already earned the “Woman Who Matters Award” rewarding women’s entrepreneurship for the “Secrets of Big Business with Mary Kay®” program. “Woman Who Matters” identifies the best initiatives, practices and programs of Russian companies aimed at women’s support.
- Mary Kay Russia also received the“2018 Best Social Project of Russia Award” for its “Beauty of Confidence” campaign and Skin Care Labs. The Best Russian Social Project annual contest was held in May, with more than 70 companies submitting their social projects. The program was created to support the Russian government’s plans to strengthen social policies.
- Mary Kay Belarus received a“2018 Brand of the Year” Silver Medal in the Social Responsibility category for its socially active position. The award was a result of the implementation of the “Beauty That Counts” program and the company’s contribution to the development of women’s entrepreneurship in Belarus.
- Mary Kay UK received the “Company with Heart Award” at the 2018 UK Pride of Direct Selling Awards for their partnership with the Look Good, Feel Better charity. “The Company with Heart Award” is awarded to the company which has gone the extra mile to make a charitable impact through its philanthropic activities and community engagement work.
Excellence in Digital Training
- Mary Kay was recognized in the “2019 Spring Omni Awards” with a coveted gold ranking in the Educational category for its innovative Link & Learn™ sales education system. The e-learning platform hosts a robust learning curriculum designed to amplify educational support for the independent sales force and increase their business success. It also connects Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants to a learning community based on content, accessibility and localization. Mary Kay’s Link & Learn™was also awarded a “2018 Technology Excellence Award” from the Brandon Hall Group last January with a Bronze Medal in the category of Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training.
Excellence in Digital & Printed Tools
- In April, Mary Kay Russia’s MirrorMe™App won the “2019 Best Corporate Media Award” in the “Client Media: Web Media” category. With the Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ mobile application, anyone can create beautiful makeup without any makeup tools.
- Mary Kay Russia’s “Applause” magazine for Independent Beauty Consultants won two awards in 2018: the “Media Leader Award” in the category “Best Corporate Magazine” and the “Silver Threads Award” in the category “Best Corporate Edition.”
Excellence as an Employer
- Mary Kay Spain and Mary Kay Poland earned the“2018 AON Best Employers Award,” recognizing organizations demonstrating excellence in the workplace.
- With more than 1,500 patents and a team of scientists dedicated to producing innovative products backed by proven results, Mary Kay®products garnered more than 40 awards in 2018 and already 22 in 2019. Among the products distinguished by the Beauty industry and consumers, Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle® 3D set, TimeWise Repair® Lifting Bio-Cellulose Mask, TimeWise® Vitamin C Activating Squares™, and Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, were the most rewarded.