Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. announced strong second-quarter financial results with revenue of $704.2 million, up 28 percent over the prior-year period, which was $550.1 million.
“We continue to successfully execute on our customer growth strategy centered on engaging platforms, enabling products and empowering programs, which led to accelerated growth,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer. “Our customers grew by 8 percent, and sales leaders grew by 21 percent, and we saw healthy revenue generation throughout the business, highlighted by double-digit increases in Mainland China, Southeast Asia and the Americas and Pacific. We are also pleased with the solid performance of our acquired businesses, which we anticipate will show increased benefits in our future results.”
Regionally, revenue results included:
- Mainland China: $245.2 million, up 43 percent over 2017 ($170 million)
- Americas/Pacific: $103.9 million, up 25 percent over 2017 ($82.9 million)
- South Korea: $91.6 million, up 5 percent over 2017 ($86.9 million)
- Southeast Asia: $79.2 million, up 31 percent over 2017 ($60.5 million)
- Japan: $64.1 million, down 1 percent from 2017 ($64.7 million)
- Hong Kong/Taiwan: $$52.2 million, up 21 percent over 2017 ($43.0 million)
- EMEA: $44.0 million, up 15 percent over 2017 ($38.1 million)
Year to date, company revenues are $1.3 billion, up 26 percent from 2017’s $1.0 billion.
To read the full Nu Skin Q2 financial report, click here.