In a New Year’s message, Nu Skin CEO Ryan Napierski reflected on the previous years’ pressures and disruptions, describing 2020 and 2021 as “some of the most challenging of our collective lifetimes.” But he also pointed to the ways the company strengthened during this time— economic growth in spite of supply chain constraints and connection amid physical separation—and offered his vision for the company’s future.
“As we embark on a new year together, there is much to accomplish as we chart a renewed course to achieve our mission of being a global force for good by empowering people to improve lives,” Napierski said. “I have always believed that we have what the world needs. No matter one’s upbringing or origin, everyone wants to look, feel and live better. To achieve this mission, we have defined a Nu Vision 2025—to become the world’s leading integrated beauty and wellness company, powered by our dynamic affiliate opportunity platform.”
Nu Skin’s strategy for 2022 and beyond includes:
- Reimagining its approach to EmpowerME, the company’s interactive, digital experience that helps customers select the right beauty devices and consumables for their skincare needs.
- Expanding its line of beauty device systems as the company endeavors to connect beauty and body.
- Supercharging its person-to-person marketing model through scale and reach.
- Accelerating investments in its digital-first ecosystem.
- Creating new opportunities through the Vera app, designed to enhance the customer experience, and the Stela app, which benefits distributors.
- Leveraging investments in manufacturing and digital services.