Mary Kay Europe Region received more than 80 awards in 2020 in categories which included corporate citizenship, leadership, sustainability and more.
“It is amazing, yet not surprising, how the Mary Kay Europe independent sales force met the challenges of 2020 head on by tirelessly working to continue to serve their customers with the help and support of all of our Europe markets and corporate teams,” said Tara Eustace, President of Mary Kay, Europe Region. “And the record-breaking number of awards achieved in our region is a testament to our decades-long commitment to help women from all walks of life to realize their full potential through training, empowerment, and making women feel and look beautiful. There’s no bigger joy in life than knowing how our collective work makes a difference in the lives of millions of women across our very diverse markets in the Europe region.”
Some of the company’s 2020 award highlights include:
- Mary Kay Czech Republic, Poland and Spain received “Best Employer” from the Kincentric Best Employers Program.
- Mary Kay Russia received the “Champions of Good Deeds” award for the pandemic initiative #IHelpwithMaryKay.
- Mary Kay Inc. was listed as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes Magazine.
- Mary Kay Inc. was named as one of the Top Purpose-Driven Brands on the Purpose Power Index by Reputation Institute and StrawberryFrog.
- Mary Kay Inc. was ranked #5 as a Most Loved Brands Online by Top Social Brand Awards in 2020.
- Mary Kay Inc. was nominated for the Responsible Business Awards 2020 by Reuters Events.
- Mary Kay Germany received the “FOCUS Sustainability Award” in Facial Skin Care and Cosmetics by German news magazine FOCUS.
- Mary Kay Moldova received the “TOP Brand 2020” designation in the Beauty category in VIP Magazine’s “Top 100 Brands 2020” annual edition.
“Mary Kay was a pioneer and a strong advocate for women’s empowerment, long before it became a popular catchphrase,” said Alla Sokolova, General Manager of Mary Kay Russia. “When women band together, they reveal their natural skills and qualities, such as support for each other and mutual encouragement. And healthy competition, even among ourselves, pushes us forward, inspiring new ideas and successes.”