The Direct Selling Association on Monday announced finalists in the running for its annual DSA Awards, to be presented at the trade association’s Annual Meeting in June.
The program, formerly known as the ETHOS Awards, recognizes innovations across the direct selling channel that help companies do business better. Among last year’s winners were Mary Kay, for its Project Runway sponsorship, and Rodan + Fields, for its self-checkout point-of-sale system. The entries are judged by a panel of industry leaders and outside experts.
Seven DSA Award recipients will be selected from the following sub-category winners. This year’s honorees will be announced during an Awards Gala capping off the 2016 DSA Annual Meeting, coming to Phoenix on June 5–7.
Excellence in Salesforce Development
- Amway (Business Tools)
- Mary Kay Inc. (Business Training)
- Rodan + Fields (Incentive Programs)
Marketing & Sales Campaigns
- 4Life Research LLC
- Nerium International
- Princess House Inc.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (Personal Care)
- Princess House Inc. (Home Décor/Durables/Home Care)
- Shaklee Corp. (Wellness)
- Viridian Energy (Education/Leisure/Other)
- Buy the Sea
- IMPACT This Day
- Smart Office Solutions Inc.
Rising Star Finalists
- Damsel in Defense
- Jusuru International Inc.
- Amway (Customer Service/Sales Support)
- Scentsy Inc. (Back Office/Business Support)
- Shaklee Corp. (Mobile Technology)
Vision for Tomorrow
- ACN Inc.
- Ambit Energy
- USANA Health Sciences Inc.