SeneGence hosted thousands of distributors from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong for a three-day PIT Stop Glam It Up virtual event. This cosmetic-application focused event included:
- The unveiling of CEO Joni Rogers-Kante’s new Billion Dollar Lips podcast interview series, launching in February
- SeneGence Event Center’s new permanent LED Wall, with over 50 million pixels
- Q & A with celebrity makeup artist Kelsey Deenihan
- Editor Panel featuring guest editors from Fashionista, InStyle, Byrdie, and Beauty Independent
- Product launches and application training from MUA Distributors
This was the first event held in the company’s new SeneGence Event and Training Center in Sapulpa, Oklahoma which, in addition to its new LED Wall, also features a broadcast-quality production studio, beauty bar, offices, full catering kitchen and a display of Rogers-Kante’s personal collections.