Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. reported net sales of $1.3 billion for the quarter ended March 31, 2020, an increase of 7.7 percent compared to Q1 2019.
Highlights from the first quarter included:
- First quarter 2020 volume points of 1.6 billion increased 5.6% compared to the first quarter 2019, representing the largest quarterly volume point result in company history.
- China volume points increased 29.4% compared to the prior year period, demonstrating a strong recovery from last year’s 100-day review.
- March worldwide volume points represented the largest single month in company history.
Regionally, reported net sales results were:
- Asia Pacific: $329.7 million, up 12% from Q1 2019
- North America: $277.7 million, up 8.3% from Q1 2019
- EMEA: $258.7 million, up 2.8% from Q1 2019
- Mexico: $114.9 million, down 3.7% from Q1 2019
- South & Central America: $91.5 million, down 8.3% from Q1 2019
- China: $189.9 million, up 26.3% from Q1 2019
To read the compete Herbalife Nutrition Q1 2020 report, click here.
Please follow and like us: