Southwestern Advantage is the oldest direct selling company in America. The independent salesforce of college students sells educational products to families to offset their educational expenses.
- 2015 Rank: 63
- 2015 Net Sales: $225 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Leisure and Educational
- Markets: 25
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 19,982
- Employees: 1,433
- Headquarters: Nashville, Tennessee
- Executive: Henry Bedford
- Year Founded: 1854
- Website: www.southwesternadvantage.com
Click here to order the December 2017 issue in which this article appeared. In This Issue: The Most Influential Women in Direct…
Since 2004 Direct Selling News has been dedicated to telling stories focused on relating the opportunities direct sellers provide to millions of independent business owners around the globe. So it seemed only fitting for DSN to further recognize the industry by compiling a comprehensive list, starting in 2010, of the top direct selling companies in the world.