Avon Products Inc. has released its latest Corporate Responsibility Report, which shares progress on all aspects of its sustainability strategy.
Highlights from the report include:
- $1.1 billion donated to women’s causes
- 99% brochure paper sourced sustainably
- 50% of energy use came from renewable sources in 2019
- 93% recycling in operations
- Reduced carbon emissions by 53% from 2005 baseline
- First global beauty brand1 to end animal testing in all markets in which it operates2
This report showcases Avon’s efforts to make a positive impact on women, communities and the world. This includes partnerships and programs to support women’s health and well-being, particularly on raising awareness and funding around breast cancer and violence against women and girls.
According to the company, as part of Natura &Co, a group of purpose-led businesses, the company doesn’t just want to be the best company in the world, but the best company for the world. Avon recognizes the part it plays in addressing rapid climate change and inequality of income and opportunity. To help tackle the challenges facing our world, Avon has expanded its sustainability strategy and will continue to set ambitious targets as it strives to make a positive difference to people and planet.