PPLSI, the parent company of LegalShield and IDShield, has expanded its leadership team with the addition of several new executive hires and a suite of first-ever positions, including Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Senior Vice President of Software Development and Engineering, and Senior Vice President of Data Engineering.
“These talented professionals have already made an invaluable imprint within the organization, and we are rapidly expanding our capabilities to develop and deploy industry redefining software for our members and our law firm partners,” said Arnold Blinn, PPLSI Chief Technology Officer.
These executive hires include:
- Kurt Bulawa, Vice President of Strategic Business Development and Product Strategy, who oversees the development and execution of PPLSI M&A, partnership, and product strategy divisions with experience across North America, Asia, and Europe.
- William Li, Senior Vice President of Data Engineering, is responsible for driving the data vision for the company and oversees all business data flows and integrations with external partners
- Peter Kim, Vice President of Marketing Operations, serves as a key operational leader who brings the company’s brands to life through helping the marketing team scale growth and transform operations and strategies. Kim also oversees the key areas of management and brand strategy that include full-frontal (brand, social and performance) advertising; digital experience and brand identity; business planning and operations; productivity; and strategy and planning.
- Jason Meltzer, Vice President of Software Engineering, will oversee experiences around commerce and products used by group administrators and associates serving members and customers.
- Robert Lacy, Vice President of Development Operations and Security and CISO, will oversee the overall information security posture for the company, and is at the confluence of people, process, and technology. His role is responsible for ensuring security and reliability standards are in place allowing engineers to innovate freely and deliver best-in-class products and services.
- Gerald Hinson, Senior Vice President of Engineering, will oversee product engineering and project management for all PPLSI external products, including apps and web portals.
- Pat Patterson, Chief Information Officer, will focus on improving IT operations and infrastructure, delivering products and solutions for LegalShield and IDShield, and continuing to advance data protections and cybersecurity measures for employees, members, and customers.
“We are transforming from a sales company with call centers to a services company powered by great technology and exceptional leaders,” said Jeff Bell, Chief Executive Officer of PPLSI. “These positions are key in our passion and focus to make life better for every person with our innovative and disruptive services. Their powerful backgrounds are a perfect fit to help us further our vision and mission.”