PrimeMyBody is giving back to frontline healthcare providers working with those directly affected by COVID-19.
Through a partnership with Donate Beauty, PrimeMyBody has donated $275,000 worth of hemp-based skincare products to frontline healthcare professionals working at hospitals in Texas, Louisiana and Kentucky.
According to the company, masks and protective facial gear needed by frontline healthcare workers and their patients are causing skin issues when worn for extended periods of time. Trapped heat, humidity, bacteria and the constant contact with abrasive materials are causing rashes, pimples, skin irritations and visible trauma. Long-term glove use and repeated hand washing are leaving healthcare workers with dry, cracked skin and, in some cases, bleeding.
“I’m proud to be donating these skincare products to those that are on the frontlines and hope that they provide even a small sense of normalcy for these amazing warriors,” said PrimeMyBody CEO Paul Rogers.
Hospitals receiving the PrimeMyBody products are:
- St. David’s Medical – McDade, TX
- University Health System – San Antonio, TX
- UT Houston – Department of Pediatrics – Houston, TX
- Medical City Children’s – McKinney, TX
- Pikeville Medical Center – Pikeville, KY
- Medical City Alliance – Saginaw, TX
- UMC Lubbock – Lubbock, TX
- Memorial Hermann Hospital, Texas Medical Center – Houston, TX
- Women’s Hospital Texas – Stafford, TX
- Medical Center Hospital Emergency Department – Odessa, TX
- Ochsner – New Orleans, LA
- Women’s Hospital Texas – Houston, TX
“On behalf of the nurses, doctors and techs of SDMC ER, I’d like to thank PrimeMyBody for their kindness and generosity,” said Samantha Wright of St. David’s Medical Center. “It has changed our drab ‘mask skin’ to fresh and glowy skin.”