MONAT Global Corp unveiled MONAT BODY CARE, a new luxury skincare line designed to renew, repair and refine for radiant skin.
“Healthy aging innovation is at the core of who we are as a company,” said Ray Urdaneta, MONAT Co-Founder and CEO. “As we’ve moved beyond haircare and successfully established ourselves as a leader in anti-aging skincare, the natural next step is to bring what we’ve learned about skincare for the face to the rest of the body.”
MONAT BODY CARE is the fourth product category for the company and will launch with a collection of five products:
- Moisturize & Replenish Body Wash: A cleanser that soothes and replenishes with proprietary surfactant REJUVATERIC AMS™, Vitamin B3, rose water, and beetroot extracts.
- Exfoliate & Refine Body Polish: A gentle gel exfoliant infused with volcanic pumice and superfruit extracts.
- Hydrate & Repair Body Serum: A highly concentrated body serum featuring hyaluronic acid, squalene, and vitamin C-rich Kakadu plum to improve hydration and tone.
- Smooth & Renew Body Lotion: A softening blend of fruit, coffee, kangaroo paw extracts, and shea butter.
- Silky & Soothing Hand Cream: A soothing, protective cream formulated with coconut oil and shea butter that deeply moisturizes and combats dryness.
The MONAT BODY CARE products are naturally based, vegan, and animal friendly and has been developed with oversight from the company’s Chief Scientific Officer Alan J. Meyers and support from MONAT’s Scientific Advisory Board comprised of medical professionals and experts in cosmetics, haircare, skincare, science and health.