Isagenix International was honored by the Phoenix Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers awards. This is the fifth consecutive year the company has received this honor, and its number six ranking this year is its highest position yet.
“We’re proud of our comprehensive corporate wellness program and how it helps employees achieve their wellbeing goals so they can live better,” said Isagenix Vice President of Human Resources Deborah Mathews. “It’s been especially gratifying to see employees embrace our virtual wellbeing offerings this past year, as COVID-19 necessitated implementing many initiatives online. While we look forward to things returning to normal, we appreciate how the pandemic has made us more thoughtful, purposeful, and nimble in serving our employee population.”
Isagenix offers employees a corporate wellness program which includes:
- An onsite wellness coach who provides 45-minute personalized wellness consultations
- Weekly onsite fitness classes that feature high-intensity and circuit training classes, virtually for now for employees around the world
- An annual employee wellbeing transformation IsaBody Challenge
- Around-the-clock confidential counseling through an employee assistance program
- Free one-on-one financial education, planning and investment advice meetings with Morgan Stanley advisers