Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019
Fourth quarter reported net sales of $1.2 billion increased 2.8 percent compared to the prior year period. Regionally, net sales for the fourth quarter of 2019 were:
- Asia Pacific: net sales of $330.4 million, an increase of 17.8% from 2018
- EMEA: net sales of $241.1, an increase of 3.5% from 2018
- North America: net sales of $233.6, an increase of 8.9% from 2018
- Mexico: net sales of $116.6, an increase of 1.8% from 2018
- China: net sales of $205.9, a decrease of 15.0% from 2018
- South & Central America: net sales of $92.7, a decrease of 9.1% from 2018
Reported net sales of $4.9 billion for the full year 2019 were relatively flat compared to full year 2018.
“As I close out my tenure as chairman and CEO and prepare to hand off both of these positions to John Agwunobi, I want to express my sincere gratitude to our distributors and employees who have worked so hard to advance our mission to change lives and communities around the world,” said Michael Johnson, chairman and CEO of Herbalife Nutrition. “It has been an honor to serve and see the growth of this great company over the last 17 years. This growth and momentum continued in 2019 resulting in record volume points for the full year; and in the fourth quarter, nine of our top ten countries achieved net sales growth.”
To read the complete Herbalife Q4 and full-year 2019 report, click here.