VIIVA has announced the names of its Product and Science Advisory Board members. These cross-industry professionals will play an integral role in providing guidance for products, formulations, positioning and marketing.
“We are excited to welcome this group of professionals to the VIIVA team and will be counting on their knowledge and expertise to help guide future product decisions and support VIIVA’s growth,” said VIIVA Global CEO Dick Wang.
Board members include:
- Claudia Wilson, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Board-Certified Specialist in Sports Nutrition
- Dr. Fred Templeman, medical doctor, Integrative Medicine expert with an emphasis in Botanical Supplements
- Marysa Cardwell, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, certified personal trainer with extensive background in psychology and nutrition
- Tania Bliss, former News Anchor for CFCN News
- Michael Ingrassia, expert in biology with a background in research and development in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries and a Ph.D. in Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Craig Johanson, marketing and business professional who has helped launch nearly 100 nutritional and skincare products
- Devin Glazier, direct selling leader who has launched products in more than 40 countries
- Dr. Xiaoyi Qiu, a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard Medical School who has a Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
“We are looking forward to making decisions that will drive VIIVA’s product collections and help its Brand Partners continue to grow [and] thrive,” said Board member Craig Johanson.