Direct Selling News’ Customer-Centric Recognition (CCR) program celebrates companies that are leading the way toward a customer-centric future for the industry. Qualifying companies utilize business models that boast high customer-to-distributor ratios and prioritize customer sales.
We need the mantra for this new decade to be that we are a customer-centric industry where we build strong retail bases, and the opportunity seekers follow. The more satisfied customers we have, the more successful distributors will be.
Congratulations to the following companies:
DSN Customer-Centric Recognition (CCR) Program Criteria
The CCR Program will be based on a company’s *Customer-to-Distributor Ratio taking into consideration the following:
*Definition of “Active” Customers & Distributors
- Distributor — someone who DOES have a distributor agreement in place
- Customer — someone who DOESN’T have a distributor agreement in place
- “Active” means each Customer and Distributor must have made a product purchase during the last 6 months
Active customer and distributor counts are limited to those in the U.S. and Canada. In order to protect the integrity of the CCR Program for all participants, DSN reserves the right to suspend or discontinue CCR Program recognition of any company undergoing published legal actions or regulatory disputes (including any settlements of such).
Customer-to-Distributor Ratio Recognized Categories
Gold Status — 5 to 1 or more
Platinum Status — 10 to 1 or more
Benefits of Receiving DSN Customer-Centric Recognition
From a Company Perspective
- Third-party validation of the company’s solid and sustainable business model
- CCR Program recognized companies will receive a DSN seal to use on their website and marketing materials for a full year to proudly show you are a customer-first company (An optional physical award is available)
- DSN will work with the CCR recognized companies and facilitate networking and sharing opportunities via virtual and live events.
From An Industry Perspective
- Focusing our recognition on how many “actual” customers companies have will be a positive boost
How to Enter Your Company
Application Fee: $995 USD
Applicants must certify that they have a minimum of 1 year in business and $5 million in annual revenue.
Submission is easy:
- Answer a few questions about your customers and distributors
- Have a C-Suite level executive (or consulting, accounting firm) sign and certify the information
- Send the completed PDF to email@example.com.