Direct Selling News’ Customer-Centric Recognition (CCR) program celebrates companies that are leading the way toward a customer-centric future for the industry. Qualifying companies utilize business models that boast high customer-to-distributor ratios and prioritize customer sales.
We need the mantra for this new decade to be that we are a customer-centric industry where we build strong retail bases, and the opportunity seekers follow. The more satisfied customers we have, the more successful distributors will be.
Congratulations to the following companies:
DSN Customer-Centric Recognition (CCR) Program Criteria
The CCR Program will be based strictly on a company’s *Customer-to-Distributor Ratio taking into consideration the following:
*Definition of “Active” Customers & Distributors
- Distributor — someone who DOES have a distributor agreement in place
- Customer — someone who DOESN’T have a distributor agreement in place
- “Active” means each Customer and Distributor must have made a product purchase during the last 6 months
Active customer and distributor counts are limited to those in the U.S. and Canada.
Customer-to-Distributor Ratio Recognized Categories
Gold Status — 5 to 1 or more
Platinum Status — 10 to 1 or more
Benefits of Receiving DSN Customer-Centric Recognition
From a Company Perspective
- Third-party validation of the company’s solid and sustainable business model
- CCR Program recognized companies will receive a DSN seal to use on their website and marketing materials for a full year to proudly show you are a customer-first company (An optional physical award is available)
- DSN will work with the CCR recognized companies and facilitate networking and sharing opportunities via virtual and live events.
From An Industry Perspective
- Focusing our recognition on how many “actual” customers companies have will be a positive boost
How to Enter Your Company
Application Fee: $995 USD
Applicants must certify that they have a minimum of 1 year in business and $5 million in annual revenue.
Submission is easy:
- Answer a few questions about your customers and distributors
- Have a C-Suite level executive (or consulting, accounting firm) sign and certify the information
- Send the completed PDF to email@example.com.