Discover how the right packaging solutions can elevate your brand.
By selling directly to your customers, you offer not only convenience but greater information and education. This way, your customers can purchase the right product(s) for their needs. Selling directly also allows you to create a deeper connection with your customers. And, every interaction is an opportunity to build a stronger relationship. The enhanced relationship can then lead to future sales and even recommendations or positive reviews for your products and brand—a win-win for you and your customers.
Of course, you’re not the only one vying for your customers’ attention. Direct selling has opened many new doors for customers and online shoppers alike. And with increased opportunity comes increased competition. So, standing out is more important now than ever before. There are just so many choices!
Getting noticed may start with having an inviting, friendly, efficient buying experience online. But it continues throughout every stage of the process, including every notification, every order, every package opened and every response to questions, issues or concerns.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go through this process alone.
The Power of Packaging
The right packaging allows you to demonstrate your company’s quality and personality with every delivery. It starts by visualizing your customer opening the box, which allows you to understand how to arrange the items for the most positive customer experience.
Product packaging can also further your branding and help you deliver inviting marketing materials. When done well, it can save your company costs, reduce waste and lower the return rate.
In other words, product packaging not only delivers a personal touch, it helps set you and your brand apart to give you a leg up on your competition.
The Power of Partnering
Partnering with the right fulfillment center puts you back in the driver’s seat and gives greater control over every package to provide:
- Full customization, so your customers will know the product is from you and your unique brand.
- Support with a dedicated client services manager who understands you, your business and your goals and can provide personal attention to help you optimize strategy; discover improvements; and even uncover cost savings.
- Greater control over how your brand is presented. For instance, branded packaging, marketing materials, custom inserts and add-ons can help you direct how your products are presented and unleash a powerful unboxing experience that leaves a lasting impression.
- Real-time visibility with state-of-the-art technology that’s easy to navigate so you can see and understand customer insights. Keeping a finger on the pulse of your customers allows you to better understand their needs and what it takes to best serve them.
- Flexibility, allowing you to quickly adjust to sales spikes (such as during successful promotions, relevant holidays, etc.) or other changes.
- Speed in shipping as the marketplace now sees anything longer than two days as “slow.” Look for companies with multiple warehouses and quick shipping speeds.
The Power of a Positive Customer Experience
Positive unboxing experiences are another way to keep your customers coming back for more—and spreading the word about your company, values and personality.
Finding the right fulfillment center should help you achieve your brand’s goal and help you:
- Delight your customers with an accurate and inviting unboxing for every order to drive brand loyalty.
- Decrease costs by keeping shipments as light and small as possible while maximizing the quality and feel. That way, your material and postage costs won’t eat away at your profit margin.
- Optimize shipping and logistics to save postage costs while enhancing delivery times.
Logistics isn’t just a cost center. It’s a powerful way to drive revenue and sales to cement your customer relationships and promote long-term—even lifelong—customer relationships.
In today’s business climate, ecommerce and direct selling are always evolving, and your fulfillment should too. Create a true partnership that constantly works to improve processes, efficiencies and packaging experiences.
IRENE SCHARMACK is an esteemed leader and CEO of QuickBox Fulfillment. With a wealth of industry experience spanning over 25 years, Irene’s strong operations background has been instrumental in establishing QuickBox as a trusted name in the fulfillment industry.
From the September 2023 issue of Direct Selling News magazine.