Catch up on this week’s industry chatter with these click-worthy links:
- Herbalife reaches 1,000 local employees; more than doubles hiring pledge Since coming online in 2014, the Herbalife Innovation and Manufacturing facility in North Carolina has far exceeded hiring projections.
- Hundreds of jobs coming to cosmetics company expansion in Sapulpa SeneGence International is gearing up for its own hiring push, as the cosmetics and skincare firm plans a move from California to Oklahoma.
- Pleasant Grove micro-nutrient direct sales business growing Q Sciences is now in nine countries, with plans for accelerated expansion in the next few years.
- What To Consider When Researching a Business Opportunity Entrepreneur looks at the due diligence behind a new business investment.
- Mary Kay: Beauty counts with sustainability efforts Mary Kay China has been recognized as a leader in environmentally friendly supply chain management, part of the beauty company’s “Pink Doing Green” initiative.
- Military Spouses Benefit from Careers that Move Direct selling offers a flexible business opportunity for military spouses, 90 percent of whom are women.