Solvasa, an integrative beauty brand, will launch The Beauty Construct Speaker Series on Wednesday, December 16 to offer insights and practical advice from beauty industry experts.
These monthly episodes will be free for viewers and will feature a conversational interview format covering today’s timely and relevant self-care issues.
Many of these discussions will be led by Lori Bush, Solvasa Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Ritu Chopra, Solvasa Co-founder and Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, and Dr. Christopher Caires, Solvasa President.
The first episode is themed “Give Yourself Presence for the Holidays” and will host bestselling author Dr. Kristen Race to discuss physical and emotional wellbeing, brain science and mindfulness practices.
Other episodes in the series will include:
- Beautifully Aware – January 20, 2021 @ 8 pm EST
Topic: Breast Implant Illness
- The New Un-diets – February 17, 2021 @ 8 pm EST
Topic: Mindful Eating
- Are you Being “Clean-Washed”? – March 17, 2021 @ 8 pm EST
Topic: Cosmetic Ingredient Safety
- The Eyes of the Beholder – April 21, 2021 @ 8 pm EST
Topic: Ophthalmic Beauty
- The Invisible Truth – May 19, 2021 @ 8 pm EST
Topic: Skin’s Microbiome