Inc. Magazine announced its annual list of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America, describing the companies as “the most successful companies in America.” The list, which ranks companies by revenue, industry, state and/or metro area, has a history of identifying emerging powerhouses during their early years, like Microsoft, Intuit and Patagonia.
Direct selling companies honored in this exclusive list include:
- Beauty Society, a cosmetics company, ranked #595 with a growth rate of 1,070%, making it the fastest-growing direct selling company on Inc. Magazine’s list.
- Red Aspen, an Idaho-based cosmetics company, ranked in the top 15% of the group at #788.
- Bellame Beauty, a beauty and wellness company, ranked #1,391 and saw growth of 463%.
- pawTree, a specialty pet food and supply company, ranked #1,496.
- Scout & Cellar, which focuses on clean-crafted wine, ranked $1,706.
“I am so honored to see Red Aspen featured on the Inc. 5000 list, and especially within the top 1,000 honorees,” said Red Aspen CEO Jesse McKinney. “We have worked so hard as a team to grow as a company and continue to support women every day. It is so special to be recognized for the growth we have seen as well as our promising future ahead.”