Los Angeles-based Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. Yesterday announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018.
Net sales of $1.3 billion increased 12 percent compared to second quarter 2017. Volume points of 1.5 billion, the highest amount to be recorded in a quarter in company history, increased 12 percent compared to the prior year period, above the guidance range of 4.0 percent – 8.0 percent.
“Our top-line growth rate accelerated in the second quarter reflecting the strength of our business model to provide solutions to many of today’s global nutrition and wellness megatrends,” said Rich Goudis, CEO of Herbalife Nutrition.
Regionally, net sales were:
- North America: $262.5 million, a 20.2 percent increase
- EMEA: $260 million, a 15.7 percent increase
- Asia-Pacific: $253 million, a 7.4 percent increase
- Mexico: $118 million, a 2.2 percent increase
- China: $286.8 million, an 18.2 percent increase
- South & Central America: $105 million, a 4.5 percent decrease
To read the full Herbalife Q2 report, click here.