Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) announced third-quarter 2018 revenue of $675.3 million, an increase of 20 percent over the prior-year period.
“We delivered strong year-over-year financial results with reported revenue growth in every region, highlighted by double-digit increases in Mainland China and Southeast Asia,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer. “This is our fourth consecutive quarter of revenue growth of 20 percent or more, driven by the continued execution of our growth strategy focused on engaging platforms, enabling products and empowering programs which led to solid customer growth of 9 percent and sales leader growth of 14 percent.”
The company’s revenue results for the three-month period ended September 30 showed increases in all segments:
- Mainland China revenue was $226,645,000 up 31 percent over $172,556,000 in Q3 2017
- Americas/Pacific revenue was $93,580,000 up 9 percent over $85,672,000 in Q3 2017
- South Korea revenue was $89,963,000 up 1 percent over $89,238,000 in Q3 2017
- Southeast Asia revenue was $86,307,000 up 21 percent over $71,141,000 in Q3 2017
- Japan revenue was $63,649,000 up 2 percent over $62,513,000 in Q3 2017
- Hong Kong/Taiwan revenue was $44,949,000 up 9 percent over $41,050,000 in Q3 2017
- EMEA revenue was $42,819,000 up 7 percent over $40,133,000 in Q3 2017
- Other revenue was $27,400,000 up 1,864 percent over $1,395,000 in Q3 2017
For the nine months ended September 30, 2018, revenue was 1,995,721,000, an increase of 23 percent over $1,612,898,000 for the nine months ended September 30, 2017.
To view the full Nu Skin Q3 financial report, click here.