Jeunesse was recognized with five Gold, one Silver and one Grand Globee Award at the Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards.
Some of the company’s top honors include:
- Gold Globee Award – Company of the Year: Consumer Products category
- Gold Globee Award – Jeunesse EXPO NEXT 2020 Global Virtual Event, Live Event of the Year: Conference and Meetings category
- Lifetime Achievement Award — Randy Ray
- Woman of the Year in Business & the Professions — Wendy Lewis
- Executive Achievement of the Year: Consumer Products — Scott Lewis
Jeunesse was also awarded a best of show Grand Globee for its number of awards and high award levels, ranking in the top ten companies within the competition.
“We are honored to be recognized in the Golden Bridge Awards,” said Scott Lewis, Chief Visionary Officer. “In a year that presented many challenges, we are pleased to know that the efforts of our dedicated family of Jeunesse Distributors and employees who made quick adjustments, helped reimagine processes, and worked hard to achieve success, are being recognized on a global stage.”