Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) recently reported Q3 2018 net sales of $1.2 billion, an increase of 15 percent compared to Q3 2017.
All regional net sales increased during the quarter, with the exception of South and Central America, Regionally, net sales were:
- Asia Pacific net sales were $274.3 million, an increase of 18.8 percent
- North America net sales were $240.0 million, an increase of 20.1 percent
- EMEA net sales were $235.9 million, an increase of 10.3 percent
- Mexico net sales were $121.2 million, an increase of 6.0 percent
- China net sales were $266.5 million, an increase of 27.0 percent
- South & Central America net sales were $104.9 million, a decrease of 10.1 percent
- Worldwide Total $ 1,242.8 million, an increase of 14.5 percent
“Our strong sales and earnings performance during the third quarter demonstrate the global consumer demand for our nutrition products,” said Rich Goudis, CEO of Herbalife Nutrition.
To read the full Herbalife Q3 2018 financial report, click here.