On February 22, in a live virtual broadcast, DSN hosted a one-day Tech Summit. The event offered presentations from industry leaders and technology experts, delivering valuable insight on the complex and rapidly evolving topic of technology, data security and enterprise resource planning. Presenters included:
- Michael A. Davis—CEO, InClaro Group, Inc.
- Heather Chastain—Founder and CEO, Bridgehead Collective
- Wayne Moorehead—Marketing, Brand Strategy and Direct-to-Consumer Industry Expert and Podcast Host
- Jesse McKinney and Amanda Moore—Co-Founders, Red Aspen
- Noah Westerlund, Ami Perry and Brian Corpron—NOW Technologies
- Mike Edwards—Executive Leader in Digital Transformation
- Doug Hepfner—President, Hepfner & Associates
- Chris Postler—Chief Operating Officer, Pure Romance
- Beau Coplin—CEO, Exigo Professional Services
- Reuben Cook—Consulting Partner, Squire
There have been significant changes in customer security, data privacy and authentic account protection in recent months, and industry experts provided answers for how to secure customer trust with a new level of awareness and insight.
“2021 changed the way attackers focused,” said Michael A. Davis, CEO, InClaro Group, Inc. “They’re now increasing the level of technology they use, just like we are. Whereas we’re looking at things like machine learning and AI to improve our data analytics, so are they. It is a very targeted, aggressive campaign now by these organizations because there’s real money at risk here.”
Technology experts also offered a roadmap for selecting what technology really matters, how to design an ecommerce vision that helps distributors bring customers through the sales process faster and more efficiently, and why a shareable shopping cart can be the building block for helping a new distributor build a booming business.
“If you can see you’re in growth mode and forecasting as such, now is better than later. Investing in technology is insurance against a company’s success,” said Reuben Cook, Consulting Partner, Squire.
DSN Members will have access to the event content through their DSU On-Demand Library exclusive access.