At its annual board meeting held Monday and Tuesday in Washington, D.C., the Direct Selling Association (DSA) approved the nomination of several industry executives to its board of directors.
In place of two resigning members, the board approved the nomination of Erik Johnson, President and CEO of Hy Cite Enterprises, to serve through 2014 and Dana Mehrer, General Counsel of Silpada Designs, to serve through 2015.
Additionally, the committee recommended a new slate of directors for terms expiring in 2017, along with officers to serve the upcoming 2014-2015 term. The board will vote on the nominees at the DSA’s Annual Meeting in June 2014.
Officers nominated for 2014-2015 terms include:
- Chairman, Truman Hunt (Nu Skin Enterprises)
- Vice Chairman, David B. Holl (Mary Kay Inc.)
- Vice Chairman, Lori Bush (Rodan + Fields)
- Immediate Past Chairman, Orville Thompson (Scentsy Inc.)
- Past Chairman, Brett R. Chapman (Herbalife)
Directors nominated to serve through 2017 include:
- Erik Johnson (Hy Cite Enterprises LLC)
- Allison Levy (AdvoCare International LP)
- Douglas Robinson (LifeVantage Corporation)
- Frank VanderSloot (Melaleuca Inc.)
- John Wyckoff (Dove Chocolate Discoveries)