Viridian is a sustainable lifestyle company that offers affordable, eco-friendly energy in the U.S. and Australia, as well as provides discounted, zero carbon travel to travelers in the U.S.
- 2015 Rank: 53
- 2015 Net Sales: $324 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Essential Services; Travel Services
- Markets: 2
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 20,000
- Employees: 28
- Headquarters: Norwalk, Connecticut
- Executives: Paul Booth and Cami Boehme
- Year Founded: 2009
- Website: www.viridian.com
Just days after launching services in Australia, Viridian is introducing a new pay-as-you-go offering to Texas consumers.
In July, the newly formed Viridian International Management acquired assets of the Viridian Energy business from parent Crius Energy for payments that will total $10 million over five years.
Viridian’s 2015 Sustainability Report earned the energy provider top honors in this year’s Go Green Advertising Awards.