Viridian is a sustainable lifestyle company that offers affordable, eco-friendly energy in the U.S. and Australia, as well as provides discounted, zero carbon travel to travelers in the U.S.
- 2015 Rank: 53
- 2015 Net Sales: $324 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Essential Services; Travel Services
- Markets: 2
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 20,000
- Employees: 28
- Headquarters: Norwalk, Connecticut
- Executives: Paul Booth and Cami Boehme
- Year Founded: 2009
- Website: www.viridian.com
North American Power, Herbalife Ltd., Max International, Viridian Network
Just the phrase “energy deregulation” is enough to make the average consumer’s head spin. In the simplest terms, for energy customers it means a choice in energy providers. Usually, though, consumers are filled with questions about this process: How is this possible? If I switch, will my lights stay on? Who will take care of me in a power outage? How many bills will I have to pay? Why not just stay with my same, reliable company?