Viridian is a sustainable lifestyle company that offers affordable, eco-friendly energy in the U.S. and Australia, as well as provides discounted, zero carbon travel to travelers in the U.S.
- 2015 Rank: 53
- 2015 Net Sales: $324 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Essential Services; Travel Services
- Markets: 2
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 20,000
- Employees: 28
- Headquarters: Norwalk, Connecticut
- Executives: Paul Booth and Cami Boehme
- Year Founded: 2009
- Website: www.viridian.com
Since 2004 Direct Selling News has been dedicated to telling stories focused on relating the opportunities direct sellers provide to millions of independent business owners around the globe. So it seemed only fitting for DSN to further recognize the industry by compiling a comprehensive list, starting in 2010, of the top direct selling companies in the world.
More than 9 billion—that is how many pounds of carbon emissions customers have avoided by choosing Viridian services, says the company’s 2016 Sustainability Report.
Viridian International Managament is bringing its sustainable approach to the travel industry with a new Travel Light program.