Beachbody was founded in 1998 and is a leading innovator of health, home fitness, nutrition and weight-loss programs that deliver results. Through its direct selling division, Team Beachbody, the company offers ways to get fit, lose weight and get healthy with the help of a personal Coach.
- 2015 Rank: 28
- 2015 Net Sales: $780 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Wellness
- Markets: 2
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 406,000
- Employees: 900
- Headquarters: Santa Monica, California
- Executive: Carl Daikeler
- Year Founded: 2007
- Website: www.beachbody.com
The Pink Economy. The Pink Collar Movement. The Pink Revolution.
No matter what you prefer to call this powerful phenomenon, one thing is certain: Women have been painting the direct selling world pink for more than a century.
Premier Designs Co-Founder Joan Horner Dies at 85, CieAura, Beachbody