Based on in-house research and development, the company developed a line of premium quality undergarments with unique body-shaping features. In 1979, the company introduced its Teviron product line garments, bedding and accessories that employ negative ion technology to enhance good health, increase vitality and improve focus.
- 2015 Rank: Not ranked
- 2015 Net Sales: Not ranked
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Clothing and Accessories; Cosmetics; Personal Care
- Markets: 5
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 625,000
- Employees: 111
- Headquarters: Singapore
- Executive: Toshiya Kamijo
- Year Founded: 2014
- Website: www.nefful.com.sg
Since 2004 Direct Selling News has been dedicated to telling stories focused on relating the opportunities direct sellers provide to millions of independent business owners around the globe. So it seemed only fitting for DSN to further recognize the industry by compiling a comprehensive list, starting in 2010, of the top direct selling companies in the world.