Menard Cosmetics is one of the largest cosmetics brands in Japan. The company focuses on premium brand cosmetics and high-quality customer services, “seeking true beauty” in daily living. Menard works to ensure products that are safe, effective and potent for customers.
- 2015 Rank: 67
- 2015 Net Sales: $198 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Cosmetics; Skincare; Body Care; Fragrances
- Markets: 28
- Primary Market: Japan
- Salespeople: Not available
- Employees: Not available
- Headquarters: Nagoya, Japan
- Executive: Junichi Nonogawa
- Year Founded: 1959
- Website: www.menard-cosmetics.com
IN THIS ISSUE: 2017 DSN Global 100 List DSN Makes its Global 100 Celebration an Event to Remember Frequently Asked…
It was Sept. 9, 2009, or 9/9/09 at 9 p.m., an auspicious day and time to start a company, if you follow the tenets of Chinese culture.
There has been a remarkable story unfolding at It Works! over the past few years.