Selling exclusively in Japan, KK Assuran’s products address skincare issues for the Japanese population. The company relies on traditional person-to-person contact for sales of cosmetics, soaps and detergents.
- 2015 Rank: Not ranked
- 2015 Net Sales: Not ranked
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-level
- Products: Beauty; Cosmetics; Skincare
- Markets: 1
- Primary Market: Japan
- Salespeople: 500,000
- Employees: 410
- Headquarters: Fukuoka, Japan
- Executive: Takaaki Higashi
- Year Founded: 1994
- Website: www.assuran-info.com
IN THIS ISSUE: 2017 DSN Global 100 List DSN Makes its Global 100 Celebration an Event to Remember Frequently Asked…
It was Sept. 9, 2009, or 9/9/09 at 9 p.m., an auspicious day and time to start a company, if you follow the tenets of Chinese culture.
There has been a remarkable story unfolding at It Works! over the past few years.