Charle Corp. is a Japan-based company principally engaged in the wholesale of women’s undergarments and lingerie. The company also creates and sells cosmetics, toiletries and wellness products, while utilizing the home party setting.
- 2015 Rank: 79
- 2015 Net Sales: $154 million
- Sales Method: Party Plan
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Clothing and Accessories; Cosmetics
- Markets: Not available
- Primary Market: Japan
- Salespeople: Not available
- Employees: 322
- Headquarters: Kobe, Japan
- Executive: Kazuyoshi Okuhira
- Year Founded: 1975
- Stock Symbol: 9885—TYO
- Website: www.charle.co.jp
IN THIS ISSUE: 2017 DSN Global 100 List DSN Makes its Global 100 Celebration an Event to Remember Frequently Asked…
It was Sept. 9, 2009, or 9/9/09 at 9 p.m., an auspicious day and time to start a company, if you follow the tenets of Chinese culture.
There has been a remarkable story unfolding at It Works! over the past few years.