ACN is one of the world’s largest direct sellers of telecommunications, energy and other essential services people use every day, including phone service, wireless, natural gas and electricity, solar, high speed internet, security and automation, and payment processing.
(Revenue reflects fiscal year)
- 2015 Rank: 26
- 2015 Net Sales: $821 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Essential Services
- Markets: 25
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 200,000
- Employees: 1,200
- Headquarters: Concord, North Carolina
- Executives: Robert Stevanovski, Greg Provenzano, Tony Cupisz, Mike Cupisz
- Year Founded: 1993
- Website: www.acninc.com
Events are a crucial ingredient to direct selling.
Direct selling is a personal business, and for many of the individuals and companies involved, the personal commitment goes far beyond dollars and cents.
An ongoing digital transformation is garnering recognition for ACN Inc., which took home top honors in the 2016 Interactive Media Awards.