ACN is one of the world’s largest direct sellers of telecommunications, energy and other essential services people use every day, including phone service, wireless, natural gas and electricity, solar, high speed internet, security and automation, and payment processing.
(Revenue reflects fiscal year)
- 2015 Rank: 26
- 2015 Net Sales: $821 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Essential Services
- Markets: 25
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 200,000
- Employees: 1,200
- Headquarters: Concord, North Carolina
- Executives: Robert Stevanovski, Greg Provenzano, Tony Cupisz, Mike Cupisz
- Year Founded: 1993
- Website: www.acninc.com
Telecommunications Giant Commits $1.3 Million to Ronald McDonald House Charities
For ACN, family is the No. 1 priority. The global telecommunications giant firmly believes that each and every one of its independent representatives is part of its family, and each and every one of their customers is part of its even larger family.
It’s a spin on the well-known commercial. Sales? Can’t do without ’em. Recruiting? It’s the future of the business. Informed, experienced opinions? Priceless.
In the first part of this series, we described the various ways your company, your salesforce and your good will can be at risk on the Internet.