ACN is one of the world’s largest direct sellers of telecommunications, energy and other essential services people use every day, including phone service, wireless, natural gas and electricity, solar, high speed internet, security and automation, and payment processing.
(Revenue reflects fiscal year)
- 2015 Rank: 26
- 2015 Net Sales: $821 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Essential Services
- Markets: 25
- Primary Market: United States
- Salespeople: 200,000
- Employees: 1,200
- Headquarters: Concord, North Carolina
- Executives: Robert Stevanovski, Greg Provenzano, Tony Cupisz, Mike Cupisz
- Year Founded: 1993
- Website: www.acninc.com
Concord, North Carolina-based ACN is continuing to join forces with Feeding America®, the nation’s largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic…
The heart and soul of ACN Inc. has not changed at all since its inception in 1993.
Since 2004 Direct Selling News has been dedicated to telling stories focused on relating the opportunities direct sellers provide to millions of independent business owners around the globe. So it seemed only fitting for DSN to further recognize the industry by compiling a comprehensive list, starting in 2010, of the top direct selling companies in the world.