Koyo-Sha is part of the Goyang Company of Japan. Its products include cosmetics, bath products, nutritional supplements, medical devices, detergents and personal care. The company offers products for whole body well-being, including a large range of massage equipment.
- 2015 Rank: 97
- 2015 Net Sales: $83 million
- Sales Method: Person To Person
- Compensation Structure: Multi-Level
- Products: Nutritional Supplements; Cosmetics; Personal Care
- Markets: 1
- Primary Market: Japan
- Salespeople: 300,000
- Employees: 150
- Headquarters: Gife, Japan
- Executive: Not available
- Year Founded: 1975
- Website: www.koyo-sha.co.jp
IN THIS ISSUE: 2017 DSN Global 100 List DSN Makes its Global 100 Celebration an Event to Remember Frequently Asked…
It was Sept. 9, 2009, or 9/9/09 at 9 p.m., an auspicious day and time to start a company, if you follow the tenets of Chinese culture.
There has been a remarkable story unfolding at It Works! over the past few years.