ARIIX, the direct seller of nutritional supplements, weight loss solutions and skincare products, was recently honored with five 2017 Golden Bridge Awards, the annual industry and peers recognition program honoring the best companies in every major industry.
“I am incredibly proud of my partners for receiving the recognition that they deserve,” said Mark Wilson, ARIIX President and Founder. “We’ve worked hard together since day one, and we continue to work hard every day developing this company into the flourishing business that it is. Our company is award-winning, our products are award-winning and our people are award-winning—that’s a lot to be proud of.”
Awards garnered by the Bountiful, Utah-based company included two gold awards, two silver awards and one bronze award:
- Information Technology Executive of the Year — Wenhan Zhang, Gold
- International Business Executive of the Year — Riley Timmer, Gold
- Finance or Investor Relations Executive of the Year — Jeff Yates, Silver
- New Products and Services — Puritii Water Filtration System, Silver
- Best Product, Service, or Innovation of the Year — NATRIIX™, Bronze
The Golden Bridge Awards recognize companies around the world with categories such as Best New Products and Services, Best Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, Case Studies, Customer Satisfaction, and PR and Marketing Campaigns. Organizations—including public and private, for-profit and non-profit, and large, small and new startups—are eligible to submit nominations.
The awards will be presented to winners in San Francisco on Sept. 18, 2017, during the annual Red Carpet Golden Bridge Awards Ceremony.