Click here to order the June 2016 issue in which this article appeared.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- 2016 DSN Global 100 List
- The 2nd Annual North America 50 List
- 2016 DSN North America 50 List
- 2016 Profiles
- Growth Comes in All Shapes and Sizes for the Global 100
- DSN Honors the Global 100 with a Special Celebration
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Global 100 Ranking
- By The Numbers
- Bravo Leadership Award: Dream Builder: Magnus Brännström Defines Oriflame’s Path with Consistent Leadership
- Bravo Growth Award: Thriving Community: Technology Brings Le-Vel’s Growth Story to Life
- DSN Lifetime Achievement Award: A Legacy of Firsts: John Fleming
Click here to view the 2016 DSN Global 100 list.
DSN Announces the 2016 North America 50!
This marks the seventh year for the Global 100 list of top direct selling companies in the world, and we would not be Direct Selling News if we did not continually strive to raise the bar.
That is why we are sharing with you this year’s North America 50. A new component of the project that we introduced in 2015, it is a subset of the Global 100 and draws attention to the most significant players in one of the world’s largest direct selling markets.
As DSN embarks on the annual research for the Global 100, we continue to refine the process as we identify the largest companies and acknowledge their achievements while bringing attention to the magnitude of the direct selling industry as a whole. Within that context, the impact that North American companies have on the global marketplace as well as on those that buy and sell through this channel cannot be overstated.
The following contains the North America 50 ranking for the 2016 DSN Global 100 (based on 2015 revenues). Both lists will be published in the June issue of Direct Selling News.
|10||New Avon +||$1.01B|
|21||Rodan + Fields||$624M|
|35||Family Heritage Life||$254M|
|39||Take Shape For Life||$202M|
+ At the end of 2015, Avon Products sold its North American business to Cerberus Capital Management. New Avon is now a privately held company. The revenue figures listed here reflect Avon Products’ year-end filing with the SEC.
++ Jeunesse’s $1.09 billion in net sales revenue includes $73.10 million in acquisition revenue.
Note: The final 2016 Global 100 list will be published in our June 2016 issue of Direct Selling News.